Cart is empty
Sisters in Sweat (hereinafter referred to as “SIS”, “we”, “us”, “our” and terms of similar meaning) owns and operates the website (https://sistersinsweat.in/) and domain name, and any other linked pages, features, content, mobile applications, or any other services we offer from time to time in connection therewith (collectively referred to as the “Platform”), to provide various fitness and wellness sessions, sports coaching, sporting events, different avenues such as social events, sports competitions, fitness based getaways etc., for women to network, or simply find support in one another, personally and professionally, either through Virtual Sessions or Physical Sessions.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 (together with any statutory amendments or modifications thereof). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
To access/utilise the Platform, the Users are required to provide certain personal, non-personal and other information, as indicated below (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”):
1. Personal Information: In order for you to access/utilize the Platform and/or Services Provided on the Platform and/or as part of the registration process on the Platform, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information shall include but not be limited to the following categories of information:
(i) name, age, email address, password, country, city, contact details and company/organization that you are associated with, when you register for availing various services (“Services”) through the Platform;
((ii) information such as gender, birth date, weight, height, location, nutrition data, workouts, physical activity, photographs, biometric information, sleep habits and other health related information provided to us on the Platform during registration or for availing the Services on the Platform;
(iii) we may collect your Personal Information such as name, age, contact details, preferences, etc. through surveys and forms, when you choose to participate in these surveys etc.;
(iv) when you communicate with SIS or use the Platform to communicate with other Users (such as business partners/agents), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide;
(v) To the extent permitted by law, SIS may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations; and
Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and is without prejudice to our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required for the provision of the Services to you and under applicable laws.
We will collect Personal Information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey or any combination thereof. You can always opt not to disclose Information to us, but keep in mind some Information may be needed to register with us on the Platform or to take advantage of some of our special features / Services.
2. Non-Personal Information: When you visit the Platform, we may collect certain non-personal information such as your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, internet service provider, information about the pages on the Platform you visit/access, the links you click on the Platform, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information. This type of information does not identify you personally. We may also collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them, including log-in information and location information, when you are a user of the Services through the Platform.
4. Application: When you use the Platform through your mobile, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for your device. We may use this information to provide you with suggestions in respect of Services, if required.
5. User communications: When you send emails or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services to you.
In case you choose to decline to submit any Information, we may not be able to provide you access to the Platform or to our Services or certain aspects of the Platform or our Services. We will not be liable and/or responsible for the denial of providing access to the Platform to you on account of inadequacy of Information provided by you.
When you register with the Platform, we may contact you from time to time about updating of Information, to provide you such features that we believe may benefit/interest you.
1. To provide our Services to you including to send you offer alerts, calendar alerts, relevant search results, recommended sessions/events and such other similar communications;
2. To process and fulfil your request for Services, to provide personalized features to you on the Platform and promotional offers to you through the Platform and other channels;
3. We may disclose your Personal Information to Service Professionals (as defined in the Terms) and/or other registered business partners (as applicable). We or our Service Professionals/registered business partners may present marketing material and customised messages to you, when necessary to provide Services requested by you;
4. To improve our Services and offerings, to contact you as a survey respondent;
5. To notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers;
6. To enforce our Terms;
7. To protect the security or integrity of the Platform, our business, Services, and other users;
8. To publish any testimonials or reviews that you may have provided on the Platform;
9. Preventing, detecting, investigating and taking action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Terms in any jurisdiction;
10. To the extent required for identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks;
11. Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings; and
12. To serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
1. We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
2. Except as expressly stated herein, we do not rent, sell or share your Personal Information and will not disclose any of your Personal Information to third parties. In cases where we have your permission to provide Services (as defined in the Terms) that you have requested and such Information is necessary to provide these Services, the Information may be shared with our business associates including the trainer/fitness coaches, business partners and other third party service suppliers. We may, however, share consumer information on an aggregate with our partners or third parties where we deem necessary. In addition, we may use this Information for promotional offers.
3. We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such Information, including preservation of transaction history is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (ii) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, our users or the public as required or permitted by law; or (v) to defend against legal claims; special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
4. Additionally, in the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may share/transfer/assign the Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
In the event you are a User in EU or EEA, you will be asked to provide clear and affirmative consent to the collection, processing, and sharing of your Personal Information, subject to withdrawal of your consent at any time on request. Under GDPR, EU/EEA residents have the following rights:
• To know the purpose to process the Personal Information.
• To know the status of Personal Information processed.
• Access the Personal Information that is processed.
• To get erased or rectified the Personal Information.
• Restrict the processing of the Personal Information.
• Data portability of the Personal Information provided in respect of the Services.
• Opt-out option from processing the Personal Information (unless SIS has otherwise compelling legitimate grounds).
The abovementioned rights can be exercised by EU/EEA residents by contacting us at email@example.com.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the appropriate use/disclosure of Information. We host the Platform in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your Information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Platform, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account, user ids and passwords while accessing the Platform as a User. You acknowledge that neither us nor any of our representatives shall be liable to you under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or compromise of registration of your Account on the Platform and/or your ability or inability to use such Account.
We use third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on the Platform. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the Terms. You acknowledge that neither us nor any of its representatives shall be liable to you under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of your use of the Payment Processors, your payment through the Payment Processors or your ability or inability to complete the payment.
We do not provide any Personal Information or personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
Details of the Grievance Redressal Officer:
Name: Mithila Ramani
Designation: Head of Operations
Phone: +91 7010964783/ +91 8105583339
Address: #38 Kasturba Road Cross, Bangalore 560001